Morgan Plus Four
A New Dawn for Morgan Motor Company (MMC)
The MMC introduces the next iteration of its core model, with the launch of the all-new Morgan Plus Four. The car represents a revolutionary successor to the Plus 4, a model that has formed the backbone of Morgan production since its debut in 1950. Now, 70 years after the first Plus 4 rolled off the production line at Morgan's Pickersleigh Road factory in Malvern, UK, a new chapter begins.
Design & Dynamics
The Plus Four is based on the bonded aluminum CX-Generation platform, so called because it made its debut in Morgan's 110th year (2019). Exponentially more rigid than the outgoing steel ladder chassis, yet astonishingly lightweight at just 97 kg, this advanced platform transforms the car's ride and handling capabilities, making it truly competitive against its 21st-century competition. However, the famed Morgan driving experience of the model hasn't been forgotten - its agility, response and balance will be instantly familiar to anyone who has driven a Morgan sports car past or present.
Specifications & Options
- 8-speed Automatic
- Features the first-ever 4 Cylinder turbocharged engine - 2.0 litre BMW TwinPower Turbo, produces 255 BHP and up to 295 lb ft torque. 0-62 mph in 4.8 seconds; top speed 149 mph (Pending).
- A range of solid colors are available as standard as well as additional solids, metallics, matte, two-tone and three-stage pearl finishes.
- 15" alloy wheel design comes as standard, finished in silver or black. 15" wire wheel also available in silver, black and polished finishes.
- LED front and rear lighting, automatic headlights, ABS, power steering, sun visors and door check straps are now standard.
- Discreet in-car audio system with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Heated seats available as an option.
Northshore Sportscars is an Authorized Morgan Dealer offering new and pre-owned models. We also offer a handpicked selection of classic British and European Sports cars for sale including Alfa Romeo, Austin Healey, Jaguar, MG, Mercedes, Morgan, Lotus, Triumph, and Porsche for all budgets. Our service center provides repair and parts for a wide array for makes and models. View these quality vehicles online or at our indoor showroom located in Lake Bluff, Illinois. Same location for over 25 years! Please contact us at 847-247-0447 and we would be happy to assist you. See more of Northshore Sportscars on Facebook & Instagram.